1win Terms and Conditions in India
When you sign up at the sports betting and casino gambling platform 1win, you agree to the Terms and Conditions. All the rules are compiled there, and you need to follow them to have a quality experience at the bookmaker when you are placing bets and playing casino games. Have a look down below to see some of the most important points!
1win User Agreements
When you create an account, you agree to a variety of conditions. Some of the most important ones are listed here, which confirms that you have done the following:
- This is your first and sole registration at 1win;
- You have read the Terms and Conditions and agree;
- You are of legal age in your state, province, or country of residency to utilize our betting services;
- You are not in a region that is restricted;
- You are at least 18 years old;
- You are using your own money and playing for yourself;
- You are aware of the restrictions that 1win.pro imposes on the maximum prizes that may be won daily, weekly, or monthly, as well as the maximum amounts that may be withdrawn daily, weekly, or monthly.
1win General Terms and Conditions
The overall general Terms and Conditions of the official 1win sports betting and casino gambling platform are outlined in the subsections down below.
- A client’s wager on any given event result is deemed successful if all of the outcomes anticipated in the wager were realized;
- If there is an obvious error in 1win’s odds, the bet will be adjusted to reflect the final outcome using the odds that actually match that marker;
- 1win reserves the right to close a betting account and to reverse any bets placed on that account if it is determined that the participant had knowledge of the outcome of the event at the time the bets were placed. The management of the betting firm is not required to present any evidence or findings to the bettors in this situation.
Rules of bet acceptance
- The wager will be regarded as accepted after it has been registered on the system and an online confirmation has been sent. No placed bets are eligible for cancellation or modification;
- Only wagers that are not greater than the balance of the client’s account will be approved. The bet amount will be deducted from the account when the bet has been registered. The winning sum will be credited to the client’s account following the bet computation;
- If a wager was placed on a result that was already known (the event took place, but the outcome was not recorded in the system), the wager may be voided.
Types of bets
- Single: A wager on a particular event’s result. The sum of the bet amount and the coefficient determined for this event will determine the winnings on a single wager;
- Express: A wager on a number of distinct outcomes of occurrences. The sum of the wager amount and all of the outcome coefficients that make up the express will determine who wins the express. Losing one of the express’s outcomes will result in loss of the entire express.
Acceptance of bets during the match
- Live bets will be taken on both the primary and secondary results. One or more single live bets may be placed in the same express;
- The wager will be regarded as accepted after it has been registered on the system and an online confirmation has been sent. The bet that has been accepted is final and cannot be changed;
- Live bets may not be changed or removed.
Match results, date and time of their beginning
- Except for any live bets, wagers placed after the start of the event must be computed using the coefficient «1»; in expresses, the coefficient on such wagers must equal «1»;
- If the time and date don’t match the events’ real start times, 1win, the betting provider, is not responsible. The commencing date and time of an event as stated in the line must be taken as an estimate;
- The betting firm is not responsible for errors in match times or championship names (in sporting events). Data that will be mentioned in line and live must be roughly accurate.
Amendment of conditions
1win reserves the right to modify the Agreement for a variety of reasons, including business, legal, and client servicing considerations. The betting corporation is free to change how the Internet site functions whenever it wants, without giving the customers any advance notice.
Right of demand
- It is forbidden for anybody under the age of 18 or any other age that is required for legal gambling participation under the laws of any specific country to use the website;
- In the event that a wager participant cheats the betting business, the betting firm reserves the right to punish the cheater by canceling bets and terminating their access to the game.
Opening of an account
- When registering, the client must provide their actual email address or, if 1-click registration was utilized, modify it to their actual email address;
- 1win has the right to ask for the documentation proving the clients’ identities in order to verify the accuracy of the information. 1win reserves the right to suspend or disable the Client’s account until they supply the required information if, for any reason, they are unable to submit the requisite papers for their identity.
- Note that your account’s name and birthdate must correspond to your real and legal name and identity;
- The name on the credit card(s) or other payment accounts used to deposit or withdraw money into or from your Account Balance must match the name on the account registration for your Account.
User name, password and security
- When creating an account on the website, the client is required to keep their username and password private and not to share them with anyone else;
- The Client is responsible for keeping their password secure and for any transactions or activities taken using their account. Moreover, the Client is responsible for any damages they suffer as a consequence of any third parties’ acts.
Deposits & Withdrawals
No financial contributions from friends, family members, or business partners are accepted by 1win. The Client is required to make payments exclusively using accounts, bank cards, or other devices registered in their name. Any wins may be seized if it is shown that this requirement was broken.
System errors, errors and defects
- 1win disclaims all responsibility for any IT device problems brought on by client equipment used to access the website or delays in the performance of internet service providers;
- The sportsbook 1win and its service suppliers are not responsible for any losses, including any lost wins, brought on by mistakes either by the client or by 1win.
Risk Disclosure 1win
Agreeing to the Terms and Conditions, you confirm that you are aware that playing casino games and placing bets at 1win exposes you to the possibility of losing the funds put into your account. You decide whether to use the services offered by 1win at your own will, sole discretion, and risk of liability. You also decide if such use is permitted under the laws in effect in your country. You enter the website and play the games on your own responsibility.